Cybersecurity Sales – Phoenix
Experience in Professional Services/Consulting and understanding the cybersecurity industry is ideal. This is a ground floor opportunity to begin as an independent sales consultant and help build the brand. The company will provide the tools and training necessary to help sales consultants build successful security practices along side experienced and highly skilled security practitioners within their respective markets.
- Minimum of 3 years business to business sales experience, technology preferred;
- Knowledge of the IT security and compliance sector preferred
- Confident, competent, individual able to increase level of responsibility;
- Excellent verbal, written communication abilities and presentation skills;
- CRM experience highly desired;
- Professional enthusiasm, efficient work habits and drive to keep pace with growing business;
- Maintain existing relationships with regional business contacts;
- Proven skills in territory lead generation through various platforms and networks;
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline with multiple accounts and partners;
- Ability to effectively manage and improve sales programs;
- Building strong business relationships with clients and channel partners;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Calling on SMBs within a defined territory selling Security Risk Assessments, CSOaaS, Security Awareness Training, Vulnerability Assessments, Compliance Readiness and Assessment Services, Endpoint Protection, Penetration Testing and Incident Response services;
- Key responsibilities will be to manage and own the sales process within a given market;
- Training provided to support sales success;
- Developing and executing a sales plan in respective market;
- Qualifying prospects and closing opportunities.
This position includes a generous commission plan.
Apply For Opening
Why GoldSky Security?
GoldSky Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for contract and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All approved candidates will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. All candidates must successfully pass a background security screening.